Pennyroyal Opera House
The Opera House dates back to the 1830's where it was first occupied as a Church. When the congregation moved to a new building, the Grange organization took over the structure. Today, the Opera House has undergone much restoration and draws crowds to enjoy Live Bluegrass Music.
The Pennyroyal Reunion Association acquired the building and property on September 10th 1910 for the sum of $300.00 from Albert M Boyd. Being situated at the East end of the Village of Fairview, it was known as the Methodist Protestant Church Property.